Impact business, outperform with us!
You probably might not know about our performance-driven, high-quality work environment and the entrepreneurial spirit that unites us as a team. You also might not believe the intellectually stimulating challenges you’ll come across at MP and the impact on business you could make here. We also don’t know much about you either. But if you are a performance-driven, curious and outgoing high-achiever who wants to experience the vibrant world of Investment Banking in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment where you will impact business – then grow with us!
Currently, we’re looking for candidates for our MP Master Programme (f/m) to join our team of sharp-minded M&A professionals in Vienna. We refer to Master students in finance or economics, who are curious to work part-time next to their studies. You will get the chance to work in close cooperation with one of our dealmakers and support him with his business development activities. After finishing your studies you can be, based on positive performance, taken on as M&A Analyst. Secure yourself a decisive advantage and apply now for your entry to the world of M&A!
As a Business Development Analyst (BDA), your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Research – Market and industry analyses
- Peer-Group/Company Valuations
- Pitch books presentations within specific industry sectors
- Business Development Support (structuring and organisation of focused company approaches, direct sales calls to relevant target companies, call and meeting organisation with company owners/CEOs, meeting preparation/follow-up, call/meeting participation)
- Preparation for and participation at trade fairs
- Education – Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics or equivalent with study exchange abroad and ongoing Master studies in finance, economics or equivalent
- Work Experience – Previous internship experience in a finance-related environment desirable and profound knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Personal Skills – Ambitious and outgoing high-achiever with structured thinking, service-provider mentality as well as a flexible and curious mindset and passion for a high-pressure environment
- Language Skills – German (native speaking level) and English (excellent writing and speaking skills). Additional language skills are beneficial
MP Corporate Finance is an equal opportunity employer
The monthly gross salary for this position is € 1,500.- (based on 25 hours/week) plus bonus.