You probably might not know about our performance driven, high-quality work environment and the entrepreneurial spirit that unites us as a team. You also might not believe the intellectually stimulating challenges you’ll come across at MPCF and the impact on business you could make here. We also don’t know much about you either. But if you are a performance driven, curious and analytical-thinking high-achiever who wants to experience the vibrant world of Investment Banking in an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment where you will impact business – then grow with us! Currently we’re looking for talented and entrepreneurial people to join our team of sharp minded M&A professionals in Vienna as an Manager (f/m).
As an Manager, your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Execution – helping our clients, including mid-market as well as global companies, shareholders and financial investors achieve their strategic and financial objectives, with particular focus driving the swift and precise execution of Europe wide M&A transaction processes across various industries
- Origination – marketing our services and supporting efforts in developing and executing business development activities
- Relationship – leading dialogues with senior management, stakeholders and investors and develop relationships with clients worldwide
- Leadership – providing guidance and assistance to junior team members in the preparation of client presentations and financial analyses and contribute to their ongoing development
- Education – Excellent academic credentials (Master’s Degree) from a top university with demonstrated quantitative skills and a well-developed knowledge of financial concepts and accounting
- Work Experience – Significant execution and origination Investment Banking experience across all products (minimum 4-5 years) – ideally in the bulge bracket AND boutique or BIG 4 environment experience is a plus
- Personal Skills – Pro-active mind-set to drive projects and transactions autonomously, reasoned, structured and analytical thinking combined with the ability to sell, strong financial acumen and quick understanding of complex topics, entrepreneurial passion, hard-working and rigorous eye for details, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Language Skills – German (native speaking level is a MUST) and English (excellent writing and speaking skills). A third language is also desirable.