Energy efficiency, reduction in emissions and increasing comfort and security requirements characterise the research and development performance of the industry. The high negotiation power of OEM manufacturers and their strategy of concentrating on globally acting core suppliers requires strategic cooperation on the supplier side. M&A activities help to deal with these challenges.
Due to our many years of transaction experience both with system suppliers (Tier I) as well as specialised parts manufacturers (Tier II) and service companies, we combine extensive knowledge of value drivers in the industry with targeted process know-how for the automotive industry.
In the automotive industry, we focus on various supplier segments including related raw materials and technologies for the manufacture of complex automotive parts.
Our detailed industry know-how stems from our many projects and successfully completed transactions in the following areas:
- Metal-processing automobile supplier industry (e.g. structural parts, casting, mechanics)
- Plastics and composite elements
- Systems for the interior and exterior area
- Automobile electronics
- Actuating elements for propulsion technology
- Combination of complex technologies for system suppliers